Cristal Fat Freezing | Cryolipolysis Treatment
Experience the transformative power of Cristal Fat Freezing, also known as Medical Cryolipolysis. This cutting-edge procedure works by crystallizing targeted fat cells, causing them to naturally and permanently self-destruct in response to the cold temperature. In the weeks following your session, your body will naturally eliminate up to 30% of the crystallized fat, revealing a more enhanced and confident version of yourself.
We got the answers.
- No anesthesia needed
- Duration: 1-2 hours, depending on the area
- Result in 6-8 weeks
- Love handles
- Bra folds
- The first step is to schedule a consultation with our practitioner. During the consultation, the practitioner will determine the treatment area, and discuss the procedure, expected results, and potential risks, contraindications, or side effects.
- The practitioner will measure the treatment area and take a photo to observe future results.
- Before the procedure, the practitioner will help you choose the desired and comfortable position and apply a wipe impregnated with cryoprotective gel to protect your skin against frostbite.
- The practitioner will choose the suitable cup and set the machine for freezing for 60 minutes at -8°C.
- The practitioner will place the cup over the area and start the procedure.
- Strong vacuum suction will place the fatty mass in the cup, and the cooling process will begin.
- Now, you can relax and watch your favorite movie on Netflix for 60 minutes.
- After 60 minutes, the machine will stop. The practitioner will remove the applicator and massage the treated area.
- The practitioner will apply Brunadin (anti-bruise, inflammation cream) to minimize possible side effects.
No. The process of Fat Freezing with the Cristal machine is painless.
The CRISTAL Fat Freezing is a safe treatment performed only by highly experienced therapists here at Body Lab.
Patients may experience minimal side effects such as bruising, tingling, and swelling after treatment for a few hours/days.
Downtime- 1 week
CRISTAL is a treatment designed as a body contouring treatment to eliminate stubborn fat but not to lose weight.
Results may vary depending on your body’s response. We recommend 1 to 3 sessions every three months to achieve desired results.
The elimination of fat cells by the immune system is a gradual process, thus producing no immediate results. Visible changes emerge within 6-10 weeks after the treatment and fat loss will persist throughout the following months.
For 3 days after the procedure, do not perform any activities that cause excessive sweating, such as hot baths, steam rooms, saunas, or intense physical exercise.
Do not apply any medicated oil to the treated areas.
Avoid exposing the treated areas to the sun for up to 1 week after treatment.
Do not consume alcohol, and do not smoke for 24 hours before and after the procedure to minimize the risk of bruising.
Avoid foods that may contribute to weight gain, such as sugar, carbs, fried and processed food.
Avoid waxing the treated area for at least one week.
Avoid exposing treated areas to the laser for up to 2 weeks.
An immediate two-minute vigorous massage will help break down and release frozen fat.
Continuous kneading and circular massage at home can improve blood circulation and drainage in the area.
At Body Lab, you can also combine Crystal Fat Freezing with meso fat burner, transion, Alma accent prime, Endymed pro, Endymed pure, endosphere therapy, anti-cellulite massage, vacuum roller, Brazilian butt, ultrasound cavitation, pressotherapy and radiofrequency.
Crystal fat freezing can be done once every 3 months for each area (maximum 3 times in the same area)
- Cut or injured skin
- Varicose veins
- Abnormal cold sensitivity, cold intolerance
- Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Cryoglobulinemia Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- Cold agglutinin disease
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Nerve disorders, such as diabetes-related neuropathy
- Inflammatory skin disorders
- Skin conditions caused by immune system disorders, such as eczema or psoriasis